Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sneak Peeks

As some of you might know from an earlier post, we had a photo shoot for The Pillars of the Community last week. I wasn’t in the photo shoot, but got to help out which was really fun. While at work (I work as an assistant to Elements' Artistic Administrator), I happened to get a peek at some of the pictures from the shoot and some mock-up poster ideas… I have to tell you they looked pretty cool! Stayed tuned to see the finished product later-I personally can’t wait to see the finalized poster… We’ve got some great designers on the job!
                On another note, I’ll give you a peek in on an ‘in-house showcase’ that two of my friends and I are performing this weekend for our friends, family and the rest of the Company. We’re doing some Ibsen and some Shakespeare- pulling from things that we learned during our month in Chicago. Our theme: Myth and the Sea, and living on Cape Cod, we have the luxury of performing it right by the ocean! More to come on that later…

No comments:

Post a Comment