Thursday, September 20, 2012

Creative spin

Swirling around me in this office is buzzing activity.  I have a computer programmer snapping his fingers working out loud how to do only God knows what, mumbling from the finance office (that's pretty normal actually !), two Elements people perplexed and sparring vocabulary as only dramatists can about how to land a venue in Boston, two publicists working on the phones for Gloriae Dei Cantores tour (IN TEN DAYS !!), and one tour planner and a tech guy kneeling in front of the printer,( and I'm not repeating what they are saying anywhere)!

Meanwhile I sit here like a real life "Wheres Waldo?" hidden in plain sight. Trying desperately to spin a fascinating blog... Its so Broadway.  I can almost hear them breaking into lines and song. 

 I'll let you know how it ends !

No comments:

Post a Comment